Sunday 7 April 2013

quotes are so awesome

I was looking for a quote to put to my profile thing and whoops they all were so cool that I felt the urge to spread the word.

So, these are (supposedly) from Mr. William Shakespeare:

"If music be the food of love, play on"
That's it. And even if it isn't I don't mind listening to it.

"Expectation is the root of all heartache"
If you have too big dreams and they don't come true, it sure will hurt.

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none"
This is something to live by seriously

"The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
Stupid people talk the most...

And here is one by Einstein that I can completely relate to:

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy;
am I or are the others crazy?"

and that's a smart ass

No comments:

Post a Comment

bring it.